We know you miss our shops and our wonderful, energetic staff. So we have good news: we’ve begun to reopen across the US and Canada. Our aim is to open each store mindfully, safely and on a case-by-case basis with the goal to resume operations in all locations by early July.
Here's the lowdown on everything we're doing to keep everyone safe:
1. If you're not feeling well, we ask that you stay at home for now. But we're happy to help with online ordering.
2. We're wearing our face coverings, and we ask that you wear yours, too.
3. There's a limit to the number of people we allow in the store at any one time, so it may take a little longer for us to assist you.
4. Please keep at least a bathtub's distance between yourself and other folks in the store. We've put some handy decals on the floor for reference.
5. Our stores are being regularly cleaned and sanitized for your protection (and ours).
6. We're excited to see you, but we promise not to hug and squeeze. We also won't be trying any products directly on your skin for right now.
7. Please wash your hands when you come in and before you go. We have plenty of warm water and soap available.
8. All testers have been removed from the shop floor, but we can always make you a sample of anything you’d like to try.
9. Any questions on products, routines or how to safely shop in our stores, please ask: we're still here to help from a distance.
10. Not comfortable shopping just yet? We get it. We offer contactless and in-store order pickup, as well as consultation calls with our managers to chat through your skin, hair and bodycare needs.
11. These are stressful times, so let's all be patient, kind and generous with each other.
Looking for a particular store? Browse the full list below or search for a particular location to confirm its status.
- Lush Fairview Mall, 1800 Sheppard Ave
- Lush Toronto Eaton Centre, 220 Yonge St
- Lush Yorkdale Shopping Centre, 3401 Dufferin St
Shop at home
Get your confirmation
Pick up your order